2008-04-06

 
☆ Starting Day ☆

Today I start to have lesson.
For a long time I want to do all, My dream may come true.
At first I try to do for 3 month.

#the lesson for become to be goodwill guide#
When I went to the foerign countries, people gave me many kind.
So I want to do for the return.
we start to study lesson for guiding foreign poeple at Osaka.
But I was born tokyo, so I do NOT know Osaka well.
I am looking forward to know here!

#violin#
I like to listening the music of violin for a long time.
This time I have a chance to have lesson.
I am afraid of playing the viloin.
But I am happy to play that a little.
My teachter lent me the violin!
It's hard to play that in the apartment room,
But I tried to play that in the bath room ?!

#the lesson for music therapy#
There are many people who have many stress.
So I wander I help them by music.
But
Now I also have many stress....
This lesson will be useful for me.

Do my best !!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?