2008-04-21

 
☆the PipeOrgan Conert

Today is day off, because I have an errand to run.
I went to the PipeOrgan Conert at a church with my friend.
When I went to the church service on Sunday before,
I listened this concert.
I always hope to go it, but I can NOT go there because of Monday,
because the day is working day.
So when I decided to get the day off, I would go to there!
And I want to see my friend for a long time.
Audience is few, I'm sorry but the concert is beautiful!
There are wonderful music in the church.

After the concert, we enjoyed happy time.
we had lunch in the natural-food restaurant.
It's very beautiful, delicious, good for health and a variety of foods.
We also ate corn-cake and black beans coffee,
We're talking about many kind of things for a long time.
I'm happy to have good lunch and see her.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?