2008-04-20

 
☆At First Time viewing a play(NGK)

Today because of my mother's request,
with her I went to see a play
that it is said Yoshimoto shinkigeki
andthey were RAKUKO, Manzai, and comedy shows.

RAKUGO is Japanese sit-down comedy,
It started over 300 year ago.
One comedic storyteller cut paper while talking to something,
And at last success to make shape something to thinkg.
One of them is a man who is Urashima Taro ride on the tortoise.
Other are MickeyMouse, face of a audience and so on.
That's very wonferful!
Manzai is comic backchat.
A pair of men're talking about something to laughable talk.
I think I laughed for a long time .It's very entertaining!

Before it we went to have lunch.
We ate many kind of Sushi that my mother is favorite.
All is very beautiful because thye're imaged SAKURA,
And very delicious because they are many kind of foods.
We enjoyed to eat and talk as happy lunch.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?