2008-03-25

 
Gospel Party (2008/03/20)

That day is Spring Equinox Day !We're looking forward to come Spring.

It's the day of Gospel Party between 13:00 and 21:00 !
28 choir sang together with 500 poeple.
The program had that
Gospel pantomime, that is wondeerful expression,
Message by a pastoral, that is good story,
Many kind of songs, that I can sing almost than last year.

I could take part in Last Year's Party,
But that time I only listened song and watched statge choir of the present day.
So I'm also happy to join this year, but I could NOT image now in last year.
And this time I could see many friencds who sang songs before.
I thank for this party!

At last 2 hours there're Gospel Concert!
Many Special Guests playe and sang many songs!
There're very wondersul !We got beautivul praise for God.
That day's very long but I enjoyed very very happy day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?