2008-03-23

 
Easter

Sunday is Eastser!
So I went to the church for taking part in Easter.
When I arrived at the chruch, my friend already sit down the bench.
I'm happy to see her for a long time!

A chrch member said to us that
The Easter Gospel concert was cancel
Because the singer was falt sick.

I'm afraid of that,
Because he was very very tired after Gospel Party on Thursday.
(That concert was very very long!, it's played from 13:00 to 21:00!)
Many many people enjoyed (Off course, me too!), because of him.
Thank of all.

The church has alway music!
We sang many hymn, and celebrated by a lot of music for Easter!

After Easter celemony, we got Easter Egg!
The Egg had the message "God is Love".
I ate that as Easter Salada.

I'm happy to join Easter and to see my friends.

For a long time, My bloog bring back!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?