2007-01-13

 
THE FIRST CONCERTS in 2007

Today I went to 2 concerts!

One of them is 'The NEW YEAR Family CONCERT for children'.
I took part in the volunteer for children who come to see concert.
Before concert, in the lobby there were trial area to play the many
kind of music instrument! Many children tried to play there ! They
looked like to be enjoyful. And orchestra members also enjoyed to teach how to play. I'm glad to see that.
In the concert, the music started like New Year byThe Straus's Family member.
Today OSAKA CITY MUSIC orchestra played many kind of wonderful music, and Soprano lady sang beautuful voice.
I'm happy to have good time!

Other is 'A cappella Gospel Concert'.
When I arrived at there, I could see member who belong to Soleil Choir.
Because of them, I could have fun time not only me.
I could eat good fried a pork sandwich!

I hear that this is first time for the group.
they are small group, but one by one tried to sing by solo.
I get heartful music by them and piano.

And! I'm looking forward to listen this concert
what my gospel teacher and virtuoso gospel singer sing together!
That's very very soulful and beautiful and emotionally!!
I'm very very happy to hear there!

At last everyone sang song!
I'm glad to come there!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?