2006-12-16

 
VISIVTED THE FRIEND'S SHOP

Today I went to my friend's handmade SHOP "'AKA 'AKA".
【 http://www.k5.dion.ne.jp/~akaaka/ 】

She sells many goods, for example postcard, animal's goods, clothes that's printed by illustrations and so on.
She wants to make her Homepage by herselves, but she doesn't have time, so I help to make her homepage.
Some times we talked about them, and at last today we decided to start her hopepage for all at first time!
Of course we have to repair many things more and more, but I'm glad to open for her!

After that I went to have dinner with my friend for pass my house's
key. In winter holiday I will go to my mother's house, so somebady give some food for cat. Every year my friend helps me, so I appreciated her.
We enjoyed for dinner, and we hope to have a good year for 2007!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?