2006-12-02

 
THE EVENT FOR CHILDREN

Today there were Events for children for voluntia.
One of them was a musical in the morning.
I worked to anaunce before play and after that.
Some children came to this theather and they enjoyed to see it.
When they went back, all actores sent them with smile !
So children pleased very well!
And I also became to be happy!
The story is that a boy who is very week in the city, move to local

town and become strong and kind because friend and nature !
It's very fun and emotional!
I hope more many children come and see this theather, "Osaka Kodomo
Bunka Center at Nishi-Nagahori".

In the afternoon I took part in Christmas Party for children.
Many children came and played each other, so I played with them.
We made Chiristmas Tree and sang many songs!
At last Santaclose came and gave presents children!
I gave many children's smiles!
I thanked for my friend who invited me for this party!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?