2006-11-12

 
THE FLUTE CONCERT

We waked up late morning because we talked until late night.
My friend and I went to the Flute Concert!
He is her favorite flutist!
Before concert, she and her friends who are his fun, have lunch but me.
Everybady is very kind and hard for his music, so I enjoyed good time.
The fulete concert was very very wonderful!
That was only fulete and piano, they gave me beautiful music!
Because of her I can enjoyed this at 3rd line seat!

After that I took part in the listening lesson for fulete.
2 good students could have lesson by Emmanuel Pahud.
This was very fun, because PAYU changed from the concert.
He became very very friendly and cheer me up!

After that I had good dinner with fun's members!
(For a long time ago, I used to go to conert many places in Japan and see my favorite musician...)
I had very very happy weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?