2006-02-06

 
MUSIC DAY
I took part in volunteer for children, today's event was READING by Japanese with Japanese music instrument, that were TOKO and Shakuhachi.
TOKO has 13 strings and player pluck at them by special nails and fingers. I learned it many years ago.
Shakuhachi is made by bamboo, player huff and their fingers covered with small wholes. My father used to play before. They are very beautiful music.
After that I went to see the cinema with my friend. It's “Oliver Twist” that I had seen the musical in London before a long time. That time I enjoyed good music and fun stage, but I sometimes could NOT understand English. This time I could understand by subtitles of a film.
After it I had good dinner with my friend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?