2005-10-10

 
TAKE CARE
My friend came back to JAPAN for a week. And today she left to Japan again, so I had lunch with her and another friend. The restraunt cooked by organic foods, they're very delicious and it's good for our health. I told her that my friend and I will go to trip, so she gave us some advices for HONK KONG.
It's very fast to pass time. We saw her off with a smile, she started to go to the Airport.

After that I and my friend went to Music Festival. There were many kind of programs, choir, gosperl, Argentine tango, bluegrass music and so on. I was very surprised that I found some people who sang songs before together! I'm happy to see them, and I also wish to sing again.
After the festival I went to have dinner with my friend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?