2005-09-19

 
View A Play

In the morning my mom and I relaxed, and we went out in the afternoon.
After lunch we walked a long shopping arcade.
Last week a new department reopen, so many poeple visited there.
We could NOT see thre, but we found the show for Hiro Yamagata who is artist painter.
She like his pictures, so she's glad to see them.
After that we went to see the musical at open-air theater.
A story of this is many engel help people in bad situations.
In fact I played this some years ago, so I have happy memories of it.
This stage had many songs, dance, and so on, I could refresh!
After thst we enjoyed to have dinner for Japanese seafood FUGU! It's very delicious!
My stomach is full, so I will go to bed...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?