2005-09-04

 

RELAX weekend.
When I got up, it's 10 o'clock. I was very surprised! I'll be late to office.What's today?
When I found that it's Saturday, that's relief.
I like Morning, because I enjoy to take shower, to have breakfast, to listen music and play piano and so on.
But I miss Saturday morning... I cleaned house, and washed clothes, and went out.

I had lesson for playing a piano. "La La Lu" finished today. I'm happy to play a grand piano! And I started to study for piano code. In the future I hope to play JAZZ PIANO Number. I'm looking forward to do it.

After it I took part in YOGA for a long time. Many people did it.
I could relax and enjoy an hour.

After I came back to home, I enjoyed to use PC.
I make program for puppet play of Children volunteer.
One of them's story is ..
When A boy get up, he become a bug.. He tried to fly and make many friends and so on.
Another of them's Story is..
A little Octopus try to do wonderful adventure!
They look like very enjoyfull.
But that day I can NOT take part in volunteer, because of another event... I miss it.
I hope many children enjoy to see that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?