2005-09-11

 
MUSICAL DAY
In the morning I practiced to sing for chior with class mate.
Next lesson is last time, and there will be small rollout.
It's very fast to pass for 6 months. A class mate become a good at singing now. I enjoyed many kind of thinks for this class, but I do NOT change anything... I will enjoy!

After it we enjoyed for a lunch, and I celebrate class mate's birthday!
We talked about 6 months, and we dicided that we will do my best for last lesson.

After saying good by for her, I went to piano lesson.
Today I played "SICILIENNE" for a first lesson. It's lonely a little..
And I studied for PIANO CHORD. It's a little hard for me to understand,
but I'm glad to understand it little by little.

MUSIC cheer me up, and it's my treasure!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?