2005-09-12

 

KABUKI in CINEMA
I went to see KABUKI by cinema with a friend. A stage producer made modern stage, so this KABUKI is NOT traditional. It's as good as play well, and named by "NEZUMI KOZO".
Long long ago there is a hiro who like money very well. One day His brother died.
A hiro will have burial service hisself because he want to get his brother's money.
The last word said that another man can get asset, so the hiro try to back much money.
In fact the last word made by another men... It's knockabout comedy and very funny!
I could enjoy all, but I want to see stage NOT cinema!

After it, I had afternoon tea time with my friend.
We talked about today's stage, job, and dream for trip.
She cheer me up while we talked. I thank her.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?