2005-09-03

 
Hello!
This week I have to go to office early time. BUT there're personal accident for Subway.
Usually I listen to radio for music, English, weather and news. Today I also listen to FM radio, so they said MIDOSUJI-line stop all. So I was surprise, because I do NOT have to be late to work. I think how to go to office another way and I was ready quickly... Before I went out early, I knew Subway started to run. But I went out soon because subway was very crowded a great number of people. I could arrive at it.
I thank to Radio!

After work, I went to lesson for Gosple choir for a long time. Before lesson I could not go for my job. Today is last lesson in present class , so I have to go there. For a half year it's very very quickly. I miss them.
Because of them I enjoyed many kind of things, to sing many hymns, to go to a concert of my teacher, go to OPERA with classmate, and so on. I appreciate them well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?