2005-09-02

 
Hello!
September start!
In spite of early time, there are many many people in the subway.. Many studend came back because summer holiday end.

If I have long holiday...
I would go to England again to take part in voluntia workcamp, to see friends whom I joined some camp before, to see many musical, and so on!
I would go to Australia for a first time to see friend for a long time!
I would go to Hong Kong again to see friend and to eat delicious foods!
I would go to America to see friend and to see musical and baseball game!
I would go to North Europe to do sightseeing and to see Nils who is hero in the story of wonderful adventure.
I would go to Hong Kong again to see friend and to eat delicious foods!
I would travel all over the world.

NOW I go to bed...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?