2005-07-29

 
Hello!!(^o^)/

Today is 28, July.
I'm looking forward to come that!
Because there was a party with my friends!
It's
my birthday!
And
A friend will get marriage, so others 2 friends who are sisters and work in the food shop's staff, and I congratulated her!

We became friends where we had lunch in a food shop near a re-office.
Last time I saw them in the food shop, when I finished re-job.
It's very fast to pass 1 month..
I miss them.
So
I'm happy to see them again!

I enjoyed to talk about many things,
to have dinner,
to drink,
to sing songs for KARAOKE,
and so on...

She will go to Tokyo on Saturday.
I miss her.
But we promise to see again!

2 sisters saw her and me off with a smile in the bus station.
After we took on a bus, we continued to shake up hands until they disappeared.

I came to appreciate seeing them!
It's my favorite treasure!
I will dream come true again for seeing them again!
Good Night!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?