2005-07-27

 
Hello!
The Typhoon came near to Japan!
But last night it passed through Osaka.
So today was rain a little.

Last year many typehoon came to Japan!
So we could finish out job before end time.
Lucky!?
Off course I didn't want to go home.
I used to stop off somewhere where is book shop, electric shop, CD shop and etc
on the way.

I remember some accidents for typhoon.

One of them is ...
Some years ago, because I went to see my friend and go to concert,
I rode super limited express train.
After 3 hours ago, I would see her again...
But...
I could see her after 18 hours!
It arrived at 12:00 next day's noon!
Because of the typhoon, the train stop at the station..
I was very suprised but I could sleep well?!
But
I could see her and go to wonderful concert!

Another is...

Some years ago, I would go to see some friends with a friend by plane.
Our plane left the airport and flied an hour!
Airplane flied in over Goal Airport.
But...
Because of typhoon, it could not setdown to Goal Airport,
And we returned to Departure Airport...
So we could not see them...
My friend and I had dinner at the Departure Airport...

They are my memories...

Now I will go to dream land!
Good Night...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?