2005-08-01

 
Hello!
Today I went to Public Center.
When I went out my house, it isn't rain.
But!
When I arrived at the station where is near the Public Center,
It's heavy rain.
And
A library closed, because today is last day of month.
I was looking forward to lent some books.
It's shame.

I took part in practice for chorus "HANDEL'S MESSIAH".
Usually member practice to sing once of weekday.
Our chorus group has 4 groups that are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
One group has about 50 members, and we devide to 4 part that soprano, alto, tenor and bass.
I belong to soplano group.

Sometime 4 group members practice together!
Today many members took part in practice!
I enjoyed to sing and listen a song,
And
to chat with my friends!

After practice, rain stop!
we went to the station chatting and returned home.

After dinner, I will take a bath for singing song?!
Good-by.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?