2005-07-30

 
Hello!
This week was also too fast, because I started to work early...
After working, I went to reserve the seats for movie.
On Saturday I will go to watch "STAR WARS"!
I'm looking forward to do that!
And
To enjoy have dinner with my friend!

When I bought the tichets, I found the news!
That's
"The Chronicles of Narnia" movie will come next year by The Disney!
When I was child, I used to read them.
But now I can't remember their stories...

I wounder I read them again...
But they are very very long story...

I like fantasy fiction and picture book for children.
OH!
On Sunday I will go to a Pablic Center for practice to sing "MESSIAH".
There is a library on the 3rd floor!
I will go to borrow some books!

Now I start to go to fantasy dream land!
Good Night!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?