2005-07-31

 
Hello!
At last July will finish...
Before summer finish, I have to make good memories for get energy.

I went to watch movie "STAR WARS" with my friend!
When I arrived at theater, there crowed with many people !
Lately theaters has service to reserve the seats.
So my friend and I don't need to wait for a long time!

"STAR WARS" is very long story!
Each story is very interesting!
After we finished to watch last story, I find the movie very touching.
There are very very big story!
But episodeIII make to wish watching All story again...
I wonder I lent to DVD?
So I can see YODA who is my favorite cast!?

And after movie,
I enjoyed to have dinner with my friend!
It's very fast to pass the time...

I wonder I can see another story of "STAR WARS" in my dream?
Good Night...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?