2005-07-28

 
Hello!
After going the typhoon, very hot summer appeared again!
And
After a concert finished last week, we started to practice for next concert!
"HANDEL'S MESSIAH"
In December we will have a concert with KANSAI PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA!
Many new memebers took part in a chorus group.
I'm looking forward to sing with all members!

Off course! I like to sing songs.
But
I love to listen and watch the stage and concert!

I decide to go to a OPERA! with a chorus member In August !
Many proffesional singer will song!
I will be able to listen the music, many songs, and play!
And there will be outdoor theatre!
I'm looking forward to go there!
I hope to be fine for that day!

And
Happy Birthday for ME!
I wish many kind of happiness come to me.

Good Night...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?